Learning Just Became BIG FUN!
schools, and churches can unfold 15 feet of the most interesting history of the
world. This easy to follow, color-coded, multi-stream timeline teaches six
thousand years of world history to children ages seven through thirteen. These
exciting facts and so much more wait inside:
- who were the first emperors of China and Rome
- what discovery unlocked the secrets of a forgotten language
- how modern robotics had its roots in the tea dolls of Japan
- where Christians faced death for the entertainment of thousands
- why the languages of Greek and Hebrew were used to write the Bible
- as well as how the Age of Discovery meant wealth some, and the
destruction of civilization for others.
how the past has shaped our future will inspire young learners to make history