Proverbs for Women, author Susanne Scheppmann applies the wisdom of the
Book of Proverbs to the primary concerns women face and directs them to God’s
answers for daily decisions.
Today’s women struggle with life-altering decisions.
Many women feel lost
in the craziness of this world and search for direction. Thorny issues include managing finances,
cultivating friendships, find contentment, being a good mother, controlling
emotions, and maintaining sex appeal.
Sadly, many women fail to consult the resource of true wisdom sitting on
their own bookshelves or nightstands.
The Bible, specifically the Book of Proverbs, holds
the answers to questions of life.
Women need to
recognize this resource and learn how to apply the lessons it teaches.
Perplexing Proverbs for Women is a
ten-week study that applies the wisdom of the Proverbs to ten primary concerns
(heart-prints in a woman’s life. Ideal for small-group or individual
study, it uses both Old and New Testament passages to cement the concepts of
the Proverbs and to help women gain wisdom in day-to-day living.
Table of Contents:
- Lesson 1 – Heart-Print of Wisdom
- Lesson 2 – Heart-Print of Trust
- Lesson 3 – Heart-Print of Contentment
- Lesson 4 – Heart-Print of Friendship
- Lesson 5 – Heart-Print of Behaviors
- Lesson 6 – Heart-Print of Motherhood
- Lesson 7 – Heart-Print of Finances
- Lesson 8 – Heart-Print of Time
- Lesson 9 – Heart-Print for Women Only
Paperback, 194 pages